You don’t know what classes are best for your group? Would you like to book classes or you have questions?
The classes are performed from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m..
Personal data processing information:
If You would like to contact us to book the classes, we need to collect Your contact data, which is:
- The name of the school/organisation/company that books the classes
- Contact person’s name and surname
- Contact person’s phone number
Personal data is processed in order to handle the booking of educational activities at the Gdynia Aquarium:
- Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the prior processing of data.
- The data controller is the National Marine Fisheries Research Institute (NMFRI) with its office based in Gdynia at ul. Kołłątaja 1. To contact us:
- send a message to e-mail: email@example.com
- send a letter to the address listed above with title “Personal data”
- The data will be stored untill the reservation is realised.
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1a. GDPR (RODO). The data owner has the right to access his data, rectificate them, delete them, limit their processing, oppose to their processing, transfer the data, as well as the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Providing the data is voluntary, but is a condition for the completion of the booking. Inability to provide this data will prevent this service from being performed.